Jessica de Salcedojessica@bvaldezlaw.com
Jessica de Salcedo is the Marketing Manager of the Firm Benjamin Valdez & Asociados; she has a Degree in Integrated Communications of Marketing and a Technician degree in advertising. She is a specialist in the area of marketing, communications and advertising. With more than ten years of experience in the professional field. Her career has allowed her to make an incursion as a teacher at the University Level, and a consultant in the elaboration of study planning for careers related to her specialty. Very creative in regards to the conceptualization, organization and execution of events; as well as the design, monitoring and evaluation of social projects, committed with her beliefs. Updated with the technology of information and communications TICS.
- University Galileo, Certification in E-Learning, 2016 Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- University Evangelica de El Salvador, Diploma certificate in Higher Education, 2015, San Salvador, El Salvador.
- Escuela de Comunicación Monica Herrera, Degree in Integrated Marketing comunications, 2009 Santa Tecla, El Salvador.
- Escuela de Comunicación Monica Herrera, Technician in advertisment, 2005 Santa Tecla, El Salvador.
- Languages: Spanish and English