PT BVA-TAX Manager.
Georgina is an Associate at Benjamín Valdez & Asociados, with an impeccable track record and professional experience of more than 6 years in the Transfer Pricing area, practically since the inception of this matter in El Salvador’s legislation. She has worked as a consultant in tax matters, as well as advising companies in fiscal planning, compliance and litigation.
Her experience includes project management for various multinational companies operating in the Central American region and the Dominican Republic, in business areas such as banking and finance, manufacturing, mass consumption, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications, among others. She has also participated as a lecturer in national and international seminars and trainings.
- International Postgraduate specialization in Business Valuation from ISEADE-FEPADE, 2014 Antiguo Cuscatlán, El Salvador.
- Business Administration Degree from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado, 2014 Antiguo Cuscatlán, El Salvador.
- Virtual Training in Transfer Pricing.
- Participation in International Transfer Pricing Seminars held in Bogotá, Houston and Miami.
- Spoken languages: Spanish and English.
- Transfer pricing and taxes, including compliance, strategic planning and tax litigation.
- Business Finance