Jennifer Tatiana Díaz
Senior Tax Consultant at BVA-TAX. She has experience in the practice of accounting and Tax Audit, including compliance and planning. Her experience includes the participation in projects for different local and multinational companies that operate within the Central American region, in industries such as: banking and finances, manufacturing, mass consumption, nonprofit organizations and publishers, among others. She also has experience in the elaboration of administrative and financial processes, as well as in internal control systems of companies.
- University Jose Simeon Cañas, Degree in Public Accounting, 2018, Antiguo Cuscatlan, El Salvador
- Microsoft IT Academy, University Francisco Gavidia, Microsoft Office Specialist Certification, 2013, San Salvador, El Salvador
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Management of Project Cycles, 2014, Antiguo Cuscatlan, El Salvador
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Tax Audit, companies from the industry sector, commerce and services, including compliance and planning.
- Experience in the areas of accounting, administrative management and tributary procedures, control and evaluation of inventories, participation in the execution of physical inventories of companies of the industry sector, bank conciliations, donations, process of accounts payable and cash availability.