She has experience in the practice of Transfer Pricing and in strategical planning and consulting. Accruing her experience, she has participated in several projects for different local and multinational companies that operate in the Central American region, in industries such as: banking and finances, manufacturing, mass consumption and pharmaceuticals, among others.
She also has experience in the design and elaboration of administrative and financial processes, as well as in the internal control of companies.
- University Dr. Jose Matias Delgado, Specialization in Executive Managment, 2017 Antiguo Cuscatlan, El Salvador
- University Dr. Jose Matias Delgado, Diploma certificate in Strategic Managment, 2017 Antiguo Cuscatlan, El Salvador
- University Dr. Jose Matias Delgado, Degree in Business Administration, 2013 Antiguo Cuscatlan, El Salvador
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Transfer pricing and tax, including compliance and strategic planning.
- Business finances
- Internal Control
- Description Professional and administrative positions- financial