Benjamín Valdez Irahetabvaldez@bvaldezlaw.com
Benjamin is the Founding Partner of the Firm and has a master's degree in International Law. He has carried out diplomatic assignments and has over 30 years of experience in the legal profession. This trajectory has allowed him to master diverse practice areas such as Banking and Finances, Stock Markets, Energy and Telecommunications, Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Law; during which time he has advised not only banks, but power, telecommunications and oil and gas companies, securitizations in national and foreign exchanges, multilateral organizations and all kind companies in their day to day operations.
- Master’s Degree in International Law (Diplôme Supérieur de L’Université en Droit International Public), Université de Droit, d’Économie et Sciences Sociales (Paris II), 1982 Paris, France.
- Law Degree from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado, 1983 Antiguo Cuscatlán, El Salvador.
- Spoken languages: Spanish, English and French.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Banking and finances.
- Securitizations in National and Foreign Stock Exchanges.
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance.